Spooky season is around the corner, and what is a better time to create some fun Halloween recipes with the family than during pumpkin season?
Halloween is the perfect occasion to whip up ghoulishly delightful treats that are both, delicious and easy to make. In this article, we’ll share 3 fun and simple recipes to get you in the Halloween spirit.
1. Haunted Pizza:
For a savory Halloween delight, create a haunted pizza that’s both delicious and ghostly.
- Pre-made pizza dough or crust
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Black Olives
- Bell Peppers strips
1. Roll out the pizza dough into your desired shape.
2. Spread pizza sauce evenly over the dough.
3. Create ghost shapes using mozzarella cheese slices.
4. Use black olives for eyes and bell pepper strips for mouths.
5. Bake as per the pizza dough instructions until the cheese is bubbly and the ghosts are golden brown.
2. Mummy Hot Dogs
Next up, we have mummy Hot dogs, a quick and fun dish that kids are going to love.
- Hot dogs or sausage link
- Crescent roll dough
- Mustard or Ketchup for the eyes
1. Preheat your oven to the temperature recommended on the crescent roll dough package.
2. Wrap each hot dog with strips of the crescent roll dough package.
3. Bake in the oven until the dough is golden brown.
4. Use mustard or ketchup to create the eyes
5. Serve your mummy dogs with your favorite dipping sauce.
3. Spooky Spider Cookies
To satisfy your sweet tooth, we have Spooky Spider Cookies. These little creepy crawlies are perfect for dessert.
- Chocolate cookies (homemade or store-bought)
- Chocolate truffle candies
- Candy eyeballs
- Chocolate frosting or melted chocolate.
1. If you are making your own cookies, prepare the dough and bake it as instructed.
2. Once the cookies are cool, use chocolate frosting or melted chocolate to attach the truffle candy as the spider body
3. Add the candy eyeballs to the truffle candy
4. Pipe chocolate legs onto the cookies to create spider legs.
5. Let them set, and you’ve got some spooky spiders ready to be devoured.
Enjoy your Halloween festivities with these tasty treats that capture the essence of the season; they are easy and delicious.
Don’t forget to check our communities available if you are looking for a home with a spacious kitchen where you can unleash your inner chef.